Robert J. Duminiak
Bob has been with Howson & Howson LLP since 2004, becoming a partner in 2011. His practice focuses on trademark and patent matters in the life sciences, chemical, healthcare, and biotech markets. He counsels businesses and research organizations with intellectual property portfolios worldwide in patent procurement, brand protection, transfer/license, portfolio management, and adversary proceedings including both administrative proceedings (Trademark Trial and Appeal Board) and in the Federal Courts.
In addition to serving clients, Bob has served in several leadership roles in professional and educational volunteer organizations. He has served as President of the Benjamin Franklin American Inn of Court and of the Penn State Eberly College of Science Alumni Society. He currently serves as Co-Chair of the Montgomery Bar Association's Business, Banking, and Corporate Counsel Committee.
Bob has been both an author and speaker, including as a guest lecturer at Penn State and the University of the Sciences in Philadelphia. He has also served as judge and judge-instructor, including at Temple Law’s LL.M. in Trial Advocacy program.
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY BEASLEY SCHOOL OF LAW
- Juris Doctor, 2003
- LLM, Trial Advocacy, 2009
PENN STATE UNIVERSITY
- B.S., Biochemistry & Molecular Biology 2000
Activities & Affiliations
- Montgomery Bar Association - Co-Chair, Business, Banking, and Corporate Counsel Committee
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Benjamin Franklin American Inn of Court - Former President
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Eberly College of Science Alumni Society - Current Past President
- Penn State Alumni Association
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States Patent and Trademark Office